Accessibility statement for solifi.com
At Solifi we celebrate multiple approaches and viewpoints and we believe diversity drives innovation. We have a culture where differences are valued. We’re always growing our network of people, and programs and tools are all designed to help employees grow and manage their careers in an accessible environment.
Solifi strives at all times to provide its products, services and opportunities in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. We are committed to providing people with disabilities the same opportunity to benefit from the same services and opportunities, in the same place and in a similar way as others.
Solifi are committed to welcoming people with disabilities with respect to recruitment, employment, training, career development and career progression and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
How accessible this website is
This below accessibility statement applies to the www.solifi.com website and its content only.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
Email: [email protected]
We’ll consider your request and where appropriate get back to you in 1 to 3 business days.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page or require further assistance with directions please call or email us.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We know some parts of this website are not yet fully accessible:
- you cannot easily modify the line height or spacing of text
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- video content does not contain captions
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘contact us’ page
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: [email protected]
Visiting us in person
If you require any special provisions or other accommodations when visiting our offices please contact us in advance of your visit and we will be happy to assist.
Find out how to contact us here.